Thursday, September 24, 2009

Audi Garage
















Dear Audi,

You know I'm already a big fan of yours. Your marketing and advertising is always strategic, insightful and cutting edge. This latest outdoor campaign is no exception. This was clearly created to drum up some PR and has not failed to do so. I would be lying if I said I was the first one to write about the 'Garage Campaign' but never the less I had to give you the kudos you deserve.

My only question is: what's next to build on this? Is this going to be a one off execution? I could see this same idea living in parking garages in urban areas so that it actually gets the eyes it deserves rather than just PR. Great job on this Lowe Roche. You continue to push the Audi brand as a leader in the luxury car category.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment