Monday, July 13, 2009

Unbelievable

Dear Coke Zero,



I apologize if I'm reporting an old piece of creative but I just stumbled across this tv spot for Coke Zero that was created by Wieden+Kennedy and all I can say is 'unbelievable'.

I'm not sure if this is a platform that will continue to be explored but I think that while the combo idea may have been seen before I think that this might be an area that Coke Zero could hang their hat on. It seems since the launch of Coke Zero that the brand has had a hard time finding and sticking to one platform producing a number of spots unable to create any real synergy for the brand.



Don't get me wrong many entertaining spots have been produced as a result I'm just wondering if Coke Zero will ever be able to carve out clear strategy and communication for the brand.



This is still my favourite.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment