Thursday, July 30, 2009

Case of Mistaken Identity?



Dear Malibu,

I was walking to work today minding my business as usual when I noticed you had a new billboard with yet another flavour. I thought to myself man the ladies are really gonna love this (thinking to myself that this was the market they were going after), so I read on. "The best combo since topless & beach." Is it just me or does this seem to be way off? Unless of course its the ladies that get really excited about topless beaches and not us gentleman?

Malibu, I understand if you are trying to appeal to a new demographic but even the design of the billboard says that its a drink for the ladies. I think I will just stick to light beer the best combination since flavoured & lip gloss.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment