Monday, January 25, 2010

Knorr - Salty is Back

Dear Knorr,

A couple months ago I featured your latest TV Spot featuring a depressed salt shaker doing a little soul searching once he finds out that Knorr sidekicks have less sodium in every package. DDB has gone viral with Salty trying to build on the success of the first campaign. In my opionion these two viral videos are a little bit of a stretch for me. I understood why he was depressed in the first spot but I am a little confused as to why he is using an online dating service:


I also am having a hard time wondering why he shows up at a small town diner? Isn't he supposed to be missing the Knorr product/being around at family dinner?


Not sure where DDB was going with this but I think they have strayed a little from the original brief.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment